I have so many things I've been wanting to blog about, but no time! I know all you fellow bloggers can relate!
*We are up to our ears in the fall consignment sale right now! Working on this sale is so much fun, so I don't mind being at the church until midnight! (Chris begs to differ...) We have such an amazing team of people--everyone with different talents and abilities, and it is just amazing to see it all come together. Plus, I'm about to get some really great deals on stuff for the kids!
*The sale has been a great distraction from Grandma's passing. It is still so surreal to me to think that instead of being at work right now, or running errands, or sitting in her chair at home, her body is in a grave. I cannot believe she is gone. Okay, I have to stop talking about it now or I will cry again.
*I am now a mini-van mama! This deserves a post in itself. Last night Chris and I picked up a Dodge Grand Caravan I had been eyeing on Auto Trader. I went to look at it with the kids yesterday in the RAIN and we went back last night and bought it--again--in the RAIN! I will post pics soon. The kids and I are so excited!
*Does anyone want to buy an '03 Saturn L200? My dad was going to buy it but I found out this afternoon that he can't. Bummer. I know God will provide!
*Claire saw a yellow corvette in the dealership we went to yesterday, and I eyed the price tag--what a steal at $69,999! Aaron was looking at it with a grin on his face, and I said, "Do you want Mommy to get the yellow car?" Claire said, "But it doesn't have any handles!" The door handles were built into the edge of the door and she couldn't see them! It cracked us all up! Maybe you had to be there...
Okay, that's enough of a brain dump for today!
1 comment:
Oooh, girl! So much going on with you. I've missed you and your blogging. A mini-van mom now eh? Can't wait to see the new ride.
Post a Comment