Sunday, August 3, 2008

Family Trip to the Pool!



We've been members at our local Y this summer, just so we can use the pool. Chris never gets to go with us, because we always go during the week. With everything going on with Grandma, I haven't taken the kids swimming in nearly four weeks, so we decided to go as a family on Saturday morning.

This was the first time Aaron has gotten some free play in the pool since he finished swimming lessons. I didn't think he had gained much confidence at swimming lessons, as he definitely wasn't SWIMMING at the last class. But apparently I was wrong! He put on his floaties and he was floating all over the deep water by himself! He used to not let me let him go! He still won't jump off the side to me, but we're definitely making progress!





He's actually not touching the bottom!! And he's not scared!


Lovin' the freckles and eyelashes!


Aaron is trying to get to a back float in this shot...


No comments: