Aaron's dark brown eyes are just captivating. His eyelashes are absolutely beautiful; the quality that one would think only a girl should inherit! He has cute little freckles across his cheeks and nose, which I think make his deep, soulful brown eyes look all the more captivating!
Claire's coloring is a bit different than Aaron's. She has warmer skin tone and lighter hair than Aaron, and her eyes are some sort of brownish-greenish. I guess it's what they call hazel. They are beautiful nonetheless. Grandma used to say that Claire had some of the most expressive eyes she'd ever seen. Claire can speak volumes by just batting her eyes.
Love her little baby cheeks and nose. I think she's going to have some freckles too.
I am so smitten with these beautiful children!
Oh, and if you're wondering how I got such close up pictures of their eyes--they were intently watching a video on the Nick Jr website!
No comments:
Post a Comment