Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oh how I love Nutella

Have you ever tried Nutella? I promise this entry is not at all sponsored by Nutella, but if someone from Nutella is reading and wants to send a lifetime supply my way, I won't object!

Nutella is a wonderful chocolate hazelnut spread. It's like peanut butter, but waaaaaaayyyyy better. Chocolate. Hazelnuts. Can you say YUM?? My kids love it too. We had some on toast today after lunch, so I felt inspired to share the Nutella love and list my top 10 ways to eat Nutella. These are really in no particular order.

10) On toasted whole wheat bread.
9) With a spoon.
8) On a toasted English muffin.
7) With sliced apples!
6) In a thin crepe with sliced bananas.
5) On a knife. Meaning, I lick it.
4) On a toasted bagel.
3) On bread with peanut butter. As in PB&N.
2) With a spoon. Did I mention that one already?
1) On strawberries.

I hope you will enjoy the Nutella goodness today!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I am trying not to eat after 7:00 but your post is making me hungry for the sweet goodness in my pantry. Love it too!

Sophie-and-Bryce said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

i ate nutella today with a spoon.






twice.

Regina said...

Note to self...buy some Nutella! I haven't had it in ages and would love some, now! Thanks for the reminder. Yum!

Sophie-and-Bryce said...

i'd like to edit this to day THREE TIMES now, thank you. LOL!

Anonymous said...

i will HAVE to try it. sounds great!
hope you are doing well.
kim.