Yesterday afternoon we washed up my old car to get it ready to sell. The kids were wet and pretty filthy. Mimi had called to say she was going to swing by, so the kids got all excited and wanted to watch her pull up in the driveway. So Claire spread out a paper towel to sit on, and invited Aaron to sit next to her. That's when the loving began and I got my camera out! They got all loveable without me asking them to!!
Sitting in the filthy garage waiting for Mimi...
Awww, I love my brother!
He makes me laugh!
Aaron wants to give her a kiss!
Claire actually said, "Awwww, Aaron" in a sweet voice as I was taking this picture.
Aaron gets his kiss!
Can you stand the sweetness? Do you have a toothache yet?
PS--I just ate Nutella on a spoon! He he he...
1 comment:
That is just down right adorable! I especially love the part where Claire lays down a paper towel for them to sit own!! LOL!!! I pray they will be the best of friends for life! There is nothing like it!!
Post a Comment