Friday afternoon we had Thanksgiving with Chris's family. It is always so much fun because there are so many kids! I love the relationship Chris has with his cousins. I didn't grow up having any cousins, so it's still a new thing to me. The kids found a picture with all 8 of the cousins in Chris's generation on the porch when they were little. What a hoot! Emma started asking her mom, "Mom, who took care of us when you and Daddy were little?"
Christi replied, "You weren't born yet. No one took care of you."
Emma said, "But MOM, that's not what I'm ASKING. Who took CARE of us?"
I thought this was the funniest question! One day, many years from now, our grandkids will see this picture...

...and ask their parents, "Who was taking care of us?"
1 comment:
what a hoot! kids are so funny.
kim.
Post a Comment