I have been dying to get a video of Claire singing all her cute versions of the Christmas songs she knows, but I didn't have a camera to do it. Thank you Santa!!
Some things to note:
*Jesus is "asleep on the head".
*During Frosty she notices that I am mouthing the words along with her, and she stops me from singing with her! After that it was very hard to make myself stop "singing" with her, and she kept trying to catch me do it. I bet you are mouthing the words along with her too!
*When she starts Frosty again she tries three different keys and it cracks me up!!
*Rudolph has a red nose, "just like the other reindeer".
*She gets sillier the longer she sings, but she manages to get in Away in a Manger, Frosty the Snowman, O Christmas Tree, Jingle Bells, Rudolph, and Santa Claus is Coming to Town.
*Turn up your volume--for some reason the sound is really low, at least on my computer.
2 comments:
Phoohey! I couldn't watch the video. It said it was private. Do I need to do something special to watch it?
Thanks for letting me know Regina! I fixed it! That's what I get for trying something different!
Post a Comment