Saturday, December 13, 2008

What a nightmare!

This morning around 3:50 AM I woke to Claire shrill whiny cries of "Mommy! Mooooommmmmy!!" So I went to her room to see what was the matter.

She was very groggy and sleepy, and I could tell she was barely awake. I asked her what was wrong, and she said through sobs, "Aaron took your tea!" over and over.

I told her it was okay, and Aaron was sleeping. She got her thumb in her mouth and cuddled back down to sleep.

But what a nightmare! Aaron not only tortures her during the day, but even in her dreams!!

(They really do love each other!)

1 comment:

Jon and Kelly Pack said...

That is so precious! By the way, since I don't get to see you much anymore, are you going to be posting any pregancy shots of you in the near future? My friend, Kathryn, and you have the same exact due date!! it is fun to keep up with the belly!