Friday, October 31, 2008

Building a man...

Aaron was putting away his blocks a few nights ago and called me in to see what he had made.




It's a man!

And the special story behind those blocks--they came from my Grandma's house. They are old Playskool wooden blocks in a sweet squeaky wooden wagon. They were my mom's when she was little, and we always played with them at Grandma's house when we were little. My kids have been dragging the blocks out the last few years every time we visited Grandma's. I was so excited to bring them home to my house. We have dubbed them the "unlooseable blocks" because it seems after all these years we have every block in the set. Chris says the unlooseable blocks are doomed at our house, and he might be right because one has been missing for several days and I get indigestion every time I think about it. I just know it will show up soon!!

2 comments:

kristi said...

that's so special!

Anonymous said...

how special!
kim.