Claire was pretty whiney during the party--she was acting like she was shy and didn't want to interact with any of the kids. I don't know what her deal was! It was exhausting.
Curious George came for a visit, but most of the kids stayed very far away from him! I did bribe Claire and Aaron to go talk to him.
We drank pina-colada water in coconut cups--it was amazingly delicious! I had trouble prying Aaron away from his!
Then we had monkey and banana shaped cookies from The Painted Cookie, and banana splits for dessert!
Aaron loved the sand table and Hatcher's mini-roller-coaster ride.
Claire loved the wonder horse, as if she doesn't have one in her own backyard! This was the only thing that really made her happy, and she cried rivers when any other kid tried to get on it.
Needless to say the kids were all sugared up when we left, and even I got a little tummy ache from all the goodies. I crashed when we got home!
No comments:
Post a Comment