Monday, October 6, 2008

Love my Dapper Snappers!


If you're like me and have skinny-waisted children whose pants are always falling down, you should check out Dapper Snappers! I read about them back in the spring and ordered one. I have loved it! It's like a half-belt that's only in the back. So there is no unbuckling or struggling with a too-tight belt when going to the potty.

Now that Claire is in panties, her pants are not staying up at the waist! So I let her try out Aaron's navy Dapper Snapper and it worked great for her. I just ordered a pink and beige one to get me through the winter months with my skinny children. And hopefully I can avoid the pricey adjustable waist pants and can make use of the hand-me-down pants that both of the kids have gotten.

The neat thing is, the product was invented by a mom and she's started up this neat little business. I think that's just awesome! I wanted to tell my friends about it to help her out a little!

No comments: