Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A miracle in the works

Monday I went to see my doctor to make sure everything was going well with the pregnancy. I had minor spotting on Sunday that had me worried, but Monday they did an ultrasound, and all is well with the baby. I couldn't believe how TINY the little bean is! He/she is so small in there, and is shaped like a jelly bean. The tech told me my little bean is smaller than a pencil eraser right now! Check out this I found on babycenter.com...


I cannot believe that is what I saw on that ultrasound Monday! What was most amazing, is that as small as it is right now, there was a tiny little strong heartbeat! I could see it blipping on the screen, and then she turned up the sound and I could hear it! Absolutely amazing. God is so good!!

3 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

glad everything is going well with the pregnancy....i remember that heartbeat feeling....i even have it on a handheld recorder and listen to it every now and then.

Anonymous said...

so amazing & so exciting!

kim.

kristi said...

God is amazing! there are so many miracles He preforms everyday that we take forgranted! i didn't realize you could hear a heartbeat that soon..that's cool!