A collection of random thoughts and stories from this mommy of three!
I decided to let Claire just tell you herself. Note that I told her to tell the camera, so she actually addresses the camera!
ETA: May 31, 2009
LOVE it! :}so so excited for y'all. kim.
Oh my goodness....congrats!!! how far along are you?? ohhh, i want one!!
AAAAUUHHH!!! Yay!!! I'm so excited!!! Number 3...WOW!! When will you find out what it is? BTW- May 31 is my brother's birthday!!!!
I'm about 5 1/2 weeks along. We'll probably find out the sex in early January. I thought about not finding out but we have too many decisions that hinge on that (such as which children will be sharing a room!!)
yay for you guys!!! congrats, nicole!(how brave to venture into the kids-outnumber-the-parents part of life! hahahaha!)i pray for a happy & healthy 9 for ya, girl.oh, and may 26th is mine - may babies are GREAT! (just ask bryce, too!!)
That is so wonderful!!! God Bless!
Congratulations Nicole! I wish you the best.
well, if i'd read your blog more than once a month i'd have congratulated you a long time ago! that video is precious! i'm excited for ya'll!
Congratulations. That was such a cute way to announce it.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
LOVE it! :}
so so excited for y'all.
kim.
Oh my goodness....congrats!!! how far along are you?? ohhh, i want one!!
AAAAUUHHH!!! Yay!!! I'm so excited!!! Number 3...WOW!! When will you find out what it is? BTW- May 31 is my brother's birthday!!!!
I'm about 5 1/2 weeks along. We'll probably find out the sex in early January. I thought about not finding out but we have too many decisions that hinge on that (such as which children will be sharing a room!!)
yay for you guys!!! congrats, nicole!
(how brave to venture into the kids-outnumber-the-parents part of life! hahahaha!)
i pray for a happy & healthy 9 for ya, girl.
oh, and may 26th is mine - may babies are GREAT! (just ask bryce, too!!)
That is so wonderful!!! God Bless!
Congratulations Nicole! I wish you the best.
well, if i'd read your blog more than once a month i'd have congratulated you a long time ago! that video is precious! i'm excited for ya'll!
Congratulations. That was such a cute way to announce it.
Post a Comment