Thank you for all the kinds words and congratulations you offered! I am about 5 1/2 weeks pregnant, due around the end of May, according to my calculations.
I feel fine, but I get really run down during the 7:00 hour every night. Ironically, it's the hour that demands so much of my energy--cleaning up dinner, playing with the kids, bathtime, getting ready for bed, reading books, and tucking in. Whew! I'm more exhausted just typing it out.
Tonight I felt like I was going to collapse trying to do it all! Thankfully Chris jumped in and helped me get them in bed. I guess I can't complain too much if my only pregnancy symptom is fatigue--I know so many other moms who've had it much worse!! For some reason I've been blessed with easy pregnancies...KNOCK ON WOOD!!
I have been wondering why my belly is already pooching out at this early stage. Granted, it wasn't flat to begin with...but it feels kinda swollen already. I don't know what the deal is. I am so not ready for maternity clothes. (Although, I did pick up a few nice items at the consignment sale in August, anticipating a future pregnancy!)
Looking forward to a good 34 1/2 more weeks!
1 comment:
I am sure other people will say the same thing, but I started wearing maternity clothes WAAAAAY earlier with Sophie than with the other two kiddos. Relax; you're normal! I also gained less weight overall with Sophie, so don't stress about the early bulge!!
Post a Comment