Every day between 1 and 3, we have quiet rest time. Claire takes a nap (and sometimes wakes up before 3:00, or goes down after 1:00...I'm no nazi about the times!). Aaron has quiet play time in his room. He has to keep his door closed and play quietly. He honestly looks forward to this time! He can play without his sister bugging him and can make as big of a mess as he wants...BUT he has to clean it up before bedtime. (Many times he has said, "Next time I have quiet play time I'm going to get out ONE thing and put it back." Live and learn!) He has been known to be tired and climb in his bed for a nap without saying anything to me, which is always a bonus!
One evening I snuck up on him with the camera to see what he had been doing during quiet play time. Look at this big mess!! He DID clean it all up! That giant garbage truck is his favorite Christmas gift--he plays with it every day!
And Claire had to pop in on the video. She is such a camera hog!
No comments:
Post a Comment