My nephews got a fireman and astronaut costume on Christmas Eve. They immediately put them on and wore them all day--even to the Christmas Eve service at church! It is so cute how they love to dress up (my kids aren't into it like they are). Chris commented how neat it is to see them all excited about pretend play--instead of video games or electronics like most kids this age!
Chris's grandmother loved her gift from the grandkids--a beautiful digital picture frame, along with a memory card loaded with tons of pictures and some MP3's of her favorite hymns. We got a picture of her with all 5 great-grandchildren...at least we tried!
Chris was happy with his gifts. I got him an OB hat and a digital picture frame. (We ended up returning the frame because we liked Mammaw's better...he'll get one more like hers!)
Chris did a great job with my stocking...
Which made me feel kinda bad because I did horrible on his! He got a carton of whoppers and some sour skittles...and that's it! Somehow I thought I had bought more, but Christmas Eve when I went to get the bag with the stuff, I remembered that I had all these great ideas for his stocking but I didn't really remembering buying any of them. He didn't seem disappointed...but he did point out that if I had gotten shafted I would have been pretty upset!
Now the Christmas decorations are back in the attic and the festivities are over, so we'll have to wait until next year to do it all over again!
No comments:
Post a Comment