It's a GIRL! We think...yesterday at my ultrasound they said the baby is breech and it was hard to get a good shot of her, but the tech was 90% sure she sees girl parts! She was moving all around and being fiesty, so the tech recommended I get as much rest as possible before this little fireball arrives! That's promising...
And an update to the ever-asked question "How are you feeling?"...
Not so great. My sciatic nerve is causing me all kinds of problems. It hurts nearly every day...some days all day whether I take Tylenol and rest or not. My nose and gums bleed alot, I get frequent headaches, and I'm hungry all the time (and there is entirely too much candy in this house right now!). I could go on and on. My other pregnancies didn't seem to be this rough, at least not this early, so I guess I'm just getting older. (And I'm still in my 20's...until July at least!)
But I know the aches and pains are worth it...I am feeling the baby move alot--even Chris has felt her move--and I love that feeling. I try not to belly ache too much about the side effects, because I know there's nothing I can do...I'm PREGNANT! The only solution is to get the baby out, and let's face it...that won't happen for almost 5 months. So I'm going to do my best to enjoy these moments and relish how "easy" it is with only two children!
3 comments:
Congratulations! More pink for the Taylor household! Enjoy every moment!
oh, congrats!! :) i'm a little late...catching up on all your posts. what do aaron and claire think of the baby on the way?
are you feeling any better since you wrote this post, or the same?
kim.
Hey Kim, yes, I am feeling better actually! My back doesn't hurt nearly as often, but I'm getting bigger each day so I know the aches and pains will be around for a while. Plus I'm just getting old too!
Aaron and Claire are so excited. They like to kiss my belly. Claire and I are campaigning Daddy for our favorite name, Caroline, so we will see if we can sway him!
Post a Comment