Sunday, July 20, 2008

Aaron's Swimming Lessons

Since I didn't have my kids all week, I got no new pictures! But since I know you all missed seeing them, I'm finally going to post some pictures from the week before.

Aaron had two weeks of swimming lessons a couple of weeks ago. He had a blast! His teacher was a cute young girl named Kacie, and I do believe Aaron had a small crush on her. He didn't come out of swimming lessons actually swimming on his own, but he is a bit more confident. He doesn't freak out about his face going under water, which is a big improvement. On the last day I tried to bribe him with a Sonic slushie to get him to jump off the side without holding Kacie's hands, but he wouldn't do it. I guess we'll just have to give it time!















No comments: