The kids have been watching WAAAAAAYYYY too much Dora lately. It's really getting out of hand. A few days ago they were riding in their wagon on a walk around the block, and both of the kids started yelling "Correr Correr Saltar!" to a dog they wanted to "Run Run Jump!" down the street. (And yes, I totally had to look up the spelling of those words...I can say them along with Dora and Boots, but I thought Correr started with a G. I feel so illiterate!)
Friday night Claire was leaving our friends' house and she was bopping out the door and said, "Adios!" Just out of nowhere, she's using Spanish words in context.
This morning she was running around the house, letting Chris chase her, and screaming "Correr! Correr!"
I'm excited that Aaron will have "formal" Spanish classes in his 4-K class at Mother's Day Out this fall. Claire can just keep learning from him, as I'm pretty sure they don't teach the 2 year olds Spanish!
No comments:
Post a Comment