I wish I had pictures of right before I cleaned them up--they had rubbed mud all over their tummies, faces, and arms. What a muddy mess!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Mud Pit fun!
It was warm this week so one afternoon we broke out one of the kids' water toys. It's this big circle that hooks to the hose and as it fills up with water, the tiny holes let water out, kinda like a sprinkler. Except it doesn't sprinkle the whole yard--just one little circle--and it makes a huge lake in the yard. After just a few minutes of running it I decided it wasn't such a great idea, especially in that low-lying area of yard where no grass is growing anyway. So I put the sprinkler away and we were left with a muddy water pit. Which is totally irresistible for two mischevious kids, so before I knew it they were both splashing in the mud. And I let them, because, well, kids like to play in mud and I didn't see why not! Just this once, I promised Chris, so we won't continue to tear up the yard!






I wish I had pictures of right before I cleaned them up--they had rubbed mud all over their tummies, faces, and arms. What a muddy mess!
I wish I had pictures of right before I cleaned them up--they had rubbed mud all over their tummies, faces, and arms. What a muddy mess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
let's try this again --
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AZt3Llq3ctGSQ¬ag=1
those were taken april 23rd.
you and i have much more in common than i thought! hahaha!
(sometimes you just gotta let them be kids, regardless of how inconvenient it is, right?)
Post a Comment