Saturday was such a fun day for the kids. We were invited to a birthday party for a friend, and there was a petting zoo and pony rides at the party! There was also a train, a moon bounce slide, and the birthday boy's fun backyard playset. The kids had so much to do and had so much fun! There was a 3-month-old baby goat who was so friendly and just the right size for the kids. There were a bunch more goats in the trailer that the kids got to feed--I think that was Aaron's favorite part! They got to hold a turtle and pet a really soft rabbit. The train ride was a big hit--it went all the way down the street and turned the corner, up a hill, then back down again.
When we were leaving, I asked Aaron what his favorite part was, and he said, "Everything!" Now, I've got to get to planning his party--to be held in 2 1/2 weeks!--which will not be as elaborate but hopefully just as memorable for him!
Here are some pictures--enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment