I found her using the potty and writing on her magna-doodle to entertain herself. She sat there for the longest time--she loves to doodle!
Hey, enough pictures already! When I'm sixteen I'm going to hate you for this!
Then she put on her hat and underwear, both BACKWARDS, and was playing around in Aaron's room. She takes her babies shopping all over the house.
She discovered the "train" Aaron built and wanted to play, too!
She got all the passengers lined up on the passenger cars. Aaron said the brown logs were the freight cars where the asphalt was being carried.
Cheese!
2 comments:
I love the pictures!! I've been reading books with Sophie to keep her on the potty (when I know she needs to go but she hasn't yet) ... she loves the magna doodles, too, so I'm going to try that now! Thanks for the tip! :)
Nicole,
These pictures are too funny. They made my day! Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment