Wow, I've never been tagged before! What an honor! Thanks, Woodman!
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Hmmm...1998....
Chris and I were in our first few months of dating. He was living at home with his parents, doing a semester of co-op work, while I was finishing my second semester of my freshman year at MSU. We were doing the long distance relationship thing, so I pretty much came home every weekend to see him!
I was also busy busy busy raising support for my upcoming summer mission trip to Panama City Beach. I had to write and send letters, organize my support, send thank you cards, etc. What a fun summer that was!
The music that was popular in 1998?
Like Woodman, I listened to alot of Christian music. I don't really remember what was popular...that was a long time ago! I do vividly remember nearly memorizing the words to "Getting' Jiggy Wit It" by Will Smith. That was our SONG at PCB that summer! I remember some Caedmon's Call songs, like "Bus Driver". Of course Titanic music was popular--I remember Chris and I went to see it in the theater at the end of 1997 so at some point that next year I remember my roommate getting the soundtrack.
Five things on my to-do list today:
Well, I'm actually pretty laid-back today. Aaron went to spend the day with Chris's grandmother, so I only have Claire. My list today has been:
1. Buy birthday gifts for upcoming birthday parties we will be attending. CHECK!
2. Sweep the floor. Not done yet.
3. Work during Claire's nap. CHECK!
4. Play with Claire. CHECK! Will do this more when she wakes up.
5. Wash everyone's sheets. I do this every Friday. I haven't started yet--need to get on that!
Five things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
Wow, I can't even imagine. Life would be so different.
1. Buy my grandma a house closer to me. I'd probably buy myself a larger house with a mother-in-law wing for Grandma to live in.
2. Buy a bigger vehicle. I'm thinking mini-van, but geez, if I had a billion dollars, maybe I'd get something nicer...I don't really know!
3. Give lots of money to missions.
4. Create savings accounts for the kids' educations.
5. Have lots of dinner parties--I love being a hostess and cooking!
Five bad habits:
Do I have to?
1. Biting the inside of my lip when I'm thinking (I'm doing this now!)
2. Procrastinating. For example, I should have swept the floor and started the laundry this morning, but I've been putting it off.
3. Yelling. Yes, from time to time I lose my patience and yell. I'm not proud of it.
4. Oversleeping. I have a HARD time waking up in the mornings.
5. Leaving piles of stuff laying around. I'm a piler. It drives Chris crazy. Sometimes I clean up my piles and it feels so good!
Places I've lived:
1. Olive Branch, MS
2. Starkville, MS
3. Memphis, TN
4. Hattiesburg, MS
5. Greenville, MS
Wow, I haven't really ventured out, have I?
Five jobs I've had:
1. Cashier at Piggly Wiggly. I did this for 3 weeks just to get enough money to buy a few outfits before I started 10th grade.
2. Data entry clerk for a returned check collection agency. I keyed in bad checks!
3. Front desk clerk at a hotel in Panama City Beach.
4. Teller at a bank, during college. I really liked this job.
5. Systems Analyst for a collection agency. The same one I worked for in high school, only by the time they hired me out of college the company had grown and was doing medical collections. I still work part-time for them.
And how could I leave off my favorite job? MOMMY!
I want to know more about (it's a nice way of saying TAG!):
1. Leigha
2. Allison
3. Samantha
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment