The perfect present from Mom and Dad--
He told me approximately 30 times yesterday, "I really like my new garbage truck Mommy." He took it everywhere we went yesterday and today!
A meal with friends--We went to Cici's after VBS on his birthday.
A great cake and lots of treats--
And yes, this icing fun was at 9 pm right before he finally went to bed. No, he didn't eat any of it (except a little licked off his finger). And yet, he didn't fall asleep until 10:45!! He was so excited about his party! (And was probably on a sugar high!)
Fun with family---
Sharing with friends--he was so excited to take his garbage truck to show his friends. Here he and his cousin are playing with it. I'm impressed with how he his sharing!
Sweet Claire was just HOT.
Fun stuff to do-- we had a little "recycling" craft at the party--egg carton flowers in toilet paper tube vases. The kids enjoyed it!
Getting really messy--
Presents! He bugged me the entire time to open the presents, so finally after we ate I let him dig in! He was pretty excited about this tow truck from Mimi!
All in all it was a fun and exhausting day. The whole family crashed when we got home, but Aaron is busy busy playing with all his new stuff! It's fun to see him so excited.
1 comment:
Wow! So, I am getting the feeling you and Chris will be saving lots of money on Tuition if his aspirations are to be a garbage man or a custodian. Of course I am joking... Harrison and Aaron will both be working on their MBAs at Harvard! Well, maybe I shouldn't go that far! Happy Birthday Aaron!
Post a Comment