After naps we went to Mammaw's house to see her new paint job and install a new outlet for her. (Again, Chris was working hard at least!)
I wanted us to do something fun that night, so we went bowling! The kids heard me mention it that morning and bugged me about it the rest of the day, wondering WHEN we were going bowling! Aaron told me over and over, "Well, bowling is fun, but it's not easy!"
The kids had a great time and we got to eat some bowling alley food!
How cute are these bowling shoes?
This is how Claire bowled:
Aaron was a bit more indepedent:
I'm surprised that lane didn't get a hole knocked in it!
And this is how Chris bowls:
I got to take a turn helping Claire
The final standings were:
Daddy, 1st, 136
Claire, 2nd, 85
Aaron, 3rd, 68
Nicole, 4th, 60
Yeah, I really suck! Good thing there is no picture of me bowling!
I promised Chris I would put this one on the Internet. :-)
3 comments:
Fun, fun! That's hilarious that your little ones beat you. Gotta put that camera down so you can win one. Nah, not worth it!
Looks like you had a great time! (Even if your baby beat you!)
My kids love to play the bowling game on the Nintendo Wii ... but I haven't actually tried taking them to a REAL bowling alley! Maybe they're old enough to try it, after all! I'm sure they would beat me, too! :)
Post a Comment