I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing Claire on "So You Think You Can Dance?" anytime soon. Maybe her dancing skills will improve, but for now they are downright hilarious! She does this little dance in front of the mirror each night as she brushes her teeth and I comb her hair. I finally got it on video...enjoy!
5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! So precious. I miss Jamie at that age.
She is sooo going to love this video when she is 16. :) It really is so cute and hilarious. I think it is funnier seeing it on here than it was in person. :)
That is HILARIOUS!! Augie looks at himself in the mirror and smiles all different ways. It is too funny. I have caught him looking at himself and turning from side to side like "Wow I'm CUTE!" :) :) :)
Children are so PRECIOUS!! What a gift!
How funny! I love the way she shrugs her shoulders and watches herself. I agree with the earlier comment, she will love watching that when she is a teenager! Does she get her cool dance moves from Mommy or Daddy?!?!!
I love how SHE thinks its hilarious!! Precious!
Post a Comment