Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Claire talking!

I continue to be amazed at Claire's vocabulary. I have to remind myself that she's not even two yet--she's only *almost* 23 months old!

Today when I was finishing up working at the computer she came to sit on my lap. She was talking about playing a "tumpooder dame" and I decided to video her saying some of my favorite words. This is adorable--turn up your speakers!

3 comments:

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Two-year-old talk is the best. One of my favorite past times is to ask my son to repeat things. I just love the way they sound when he talks. I need to a video of him too!

Thanks for sharing.

Jason and Leigha said...

Nicole,
This is hilarious. Jason and I just rolled laughing watching this. It is amazing how well she talks at such a young age. You have very smart children! :)

Tonya said...

Oh. MY. GOODNESS. She was just the cutest sweetest little thing I've seen in a while!