Thursday, June 26, 2008

We've hired yard help...

He's a bit pint-sized, but do you think he'll do a decent job?


Chris had to show him the standard path around the yard...I figured yard boys knew this already.


He kept going the wrong direction...


He brought another pint-sized weed specialist. She sports that weed atop her head so you know what her job is.


She was great at getting very hands on with those weeds.


I think our yard boy wants to be in GQ magazine.


He takes good care of his equipment--I guess that's a good sign!


Attack of weed girl!


Sometimes weed girl takes a turn at the mower.


She would like to pose for a magazine too.


Our yard boy was trying to drum up business with the neighbor.


Time to wrap it up--yard well cut!

3 comments:

Woodman said...

Those pictures are so cute...and the captions hilarious!!

Oh...and cute neighbor! ;)

AngieP said...

SO CUTE NICOLE!!!
DON'T U JUST LUV CaMeRAs!!!!

LEAVING FOR ROSEMARY BEACH IN THE MORNING. CAN'T WAIT TO GET BEACH PICS!!

Regina said...

If that yardman works for Cheetos, send him over our way!