Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Because you know you wanted to see...

You know you wanted to see my scrapbook titles I referred to Saturday night. Or maybe I just want to show you! I'm pretty excited about finding new ways to do titles.

This one was fun to do. I just took crayons and made the letters in blocks. So easy! I like the effect.


This one took me a few minutes--I was copying the "Neptune" lettering from one of the books I have. It was fun to embellish it once I was done. I did chalk around the edge for a faded look. Clear beads are scattered around the page and look like water droplets.


This puppets page is one of my favorite. I absolutely love the title! I followed the "Button" lettering in the LMNOP book, then embellished it.

Here's the whole page--I used pieces of yarn that I had actually used as the puppets' hair.

Finally, the journaling box needed a little something, so embellished it with more buttons! They're so easy to draw!


This was the first time I've worked on my scrapbooking in a while, and now I'm very motivated to do more.

Calling all scrapbooking friends--I sense a crop in the works!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cool titles! I'm in for scrappin'! I think we were going to try to schedule one this month either at the store on Church or at my house. I think on the 26th. I REALLY need to get working...I am sooooooo far behind.

Woodman said...

Dang I wish we lived closer together...it would be so much fun to do all this stuff together!! :) Love the pages!