Friday, September 5, 2008

Sweetness!

I am surrounded each day by sweetness. I just wanted to share some of it with you!

Claire's new favorite thing--wearing a ponytail!

How cute is she in her pink crocs that don't match her outfit, carrying around a rag that she calls her blankie? (Trivia about that rag--I bought it in China in 2000!! I needed a few washcloths and one of my Chinese friends showed me to a store that had some and helped me buy them.)



Aaron chose acorns for show-and-tell on Thursday, instead of his first idea of ambulance. These are acorns he got from my Grandma's house to put out for Pooray, the squirrel who lives in our tree. (Aaron named him a long time ago, I'm guessing "Pooray" is how you spell it. It's pronounced "poo-ray". His full name is Pooray Rap Tapp.) For some reason Pooray had not taken the acorns yet, so Aaron decided to take them to school.


Aaron and Claire play so well together! They sat for over half an hour on my bed last night playing with this tow truck and drill. They fought a few times, but they resolve their differences pretty well (especially when Mommy threatens to take away the offending toy!).




This picture reminds me of one my mom has of me when I was little, wearing a fireman's hat! Claire kept saying, "I'm a fire engine!"

And finally, some baby booty!!


Now go brush your teeth so you don't get a cavity. Love these kiddos!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Please tell me Claire is going as Peebles (from the Flintstones) for Halloween! She is adorable!!!!

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

You are indeed surrounded by much sweetness.

Anonymous said...

great photos & great stories. they are so precious. "baby booty" photo is so funny.