Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Some random Aaron funny-ness

Aaron's been cracking me up lately...

  • Monday night we were at dinner when a girl came in with a University of Memphis shirt. It had a blue paw print on the sleeve, and Aaron shouted, "A clue! A clue!"
  • Last night I overheard Aaron telling Chris: "The only thing that makes your muscles bigger is eating green beans and broccoli. I've been eating green beans and broccoli for YEARS and YEARS. I'm getting big muscles, Daddy!"
  • A few weeks ago I kept Aaron home from church on Sunday morning because he couldn't stay awake--he kept falling asleep while we were trying to get ready, so I thought he must be getting sick. I told him there was something sick inside him making him sleepy. Yesterday morning before school Aaron announced, with much dramatic effect, "I have something sick inside me that's making me sleepy. I don't need to go to school." And he proceeded to lay on the couch for half an hour to convince me he was sleepy. Needless to say he went to school and had a great time!

3 comments:

Jason and Leigha said...

You need to write a book about all the funny things that your kids say. I really think it will be a number 1 seller. :) Your kids crack me up.

Anonymous said...

funny stuff! i LOVE the 1st one.

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry...i think i leave comments sometimes and forget to put my name. therefore, you don't know if it's me or kristi. you're good at guessing, right? haha!

kim :}