Friday, September 12, 2008

In the Lord's Army!

Aaron has the BEST 4 year old Sunday school teachers we could ask for! He absolutely adores Ms. Sissy and can't wait to go to her class each week. She sends a letter in the mail mid-week to tell them about the upcoming lesson and what they will have for snack. (She ALWAYS serves Sprite, which he thinks is such a treat because he doesn't get to drink it any other time!)

A couple of weeks ago they learned about being soldiers, in the Lord's Army! They made a soldier costume that was the armor of God. He showed it off for me when we got home!

2 comments:

Amy said...

OH, HOW CUTE!

Regina said...

Hey Nicole! I'm so far behind on posting comments on your site so I'm just going to do it all here. The costume is quite impressive. And Sprite? Wow, that is a treat. I'm jealous. You're scrapbook pages look awesome. I love the titles. And yes, we need to scrap. It's been months for me. Love your anniversary post. You still look the same! Congrats on #7! Hope to see you soon. It's been a long time!