Sunday, September 7, 2008

Scrapbooking!

This was the weekend of a scrapbook retreat in Arkansas that I had really wanted to attend. I decided not to reserve my spot because of everything going on with my Grandma. So I had some down time today and decided to drag it all out in my bedroom and do some pages!

I had to share, because I had so much fun making titles using these books:



I made some super cute titles! My favorite was one called "Puppets" which is done in a lettering that has buttons and threads going all over it. I colored the buttons with some bright fine tip markers and drew spools of thread and extra buttons all around. I have definitely found a new little hobby-within-my-hobby!

I also worked on organizing which pages I have done and which I have yet to do. I spent an hour and a half last night going through pictures on my computer and creating pages in my head, and getting it all down on paper. I felt less confused about where I needed to start once I started working today. Why didn't I think of that earlier??? (Probably because it took so long!)

No comments: